- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chilli-garlic sauce
- 2 large scampies
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add garlic and red curry paste and cook, about 30 seconds.
- Whisk in coconut milk, broth, and chilli-garlic sauce and cook until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add scampies, and simmer covered, until scampies are just cooked through,about 3 minutes.
- Off heat, stir in cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice.