- A serving of Red Cod fish
- A touch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- A handful of thinly sliced ginger strips
- 1 small hot chilli pepper, sliced (optional)
- A handful of shredded scallion
- 1 tablespoons seasoned soy sauce for seafood
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Marinated the red cod fish with salt and cooking wine for 10 minutes.
- Top the red cod fish with ginger and chilli pepper.
- After the water starts to boil, continue to steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove from steamer, dress with seasoned soy sauce for seafood, and place the scallion to top.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan until reaching smoke point, carefully pour the hot oil onto the fish.
- Serve and enjoy while hot!