4 – 8 wild mushrooms, depending on size
120 g (4 oz) butter
1 large clove garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper
675 g (l/2 lbs) raw prawns, peeled
2 tbsps chopped parsley
- Leave the mushrooms whole, but remove the stalks.
- Melt the butter in a shallow casserole for 30 seconds on HIGH. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH. Remove and set aside.
- Add the prawns to the casserole and cook on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring several times.
- Cook for 30 seconds more on HIGH, if required, to cook the prawns thoroughly.
- Mix in the parsley and add more seasoning if necessary Arrange the mushrooms in individual dishes and spoon over the prawns and any remaining butter in the dish.