6 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, crushed
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 lamb chops
- Pre-heat broiler.
- In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Coat lamb chops well with oil mixture.
- Shake excess oil off chops and place on a broiling pan.
- Broil 3 inches to 4 inches from heat. Broil 11 to 15 minutes*, turning over once.
- Remove from broiler and let rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Grilling the lamb is also very nice.
- Makes 6 servings.
- *Lamb is rare at 130°F, medium at 145°F and well-done at 160°F.